REALITY: Intern (aka R|Intern)

a l'il yip yap about our internship. a l'il chit chat about our apprenternship. benefits of helping out students and entry-level folks. and just 'stuff'.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Amabelle's other office view

For the curious, this is Amabelle's other view (the non-window & non-deskmate) from her R|Intern desk.

That's me & that's my office.

And here is the up close & personal.



It's an "open door" policy, simply because I don't have a door. I am not sure about the whole "feng shui" of the office; maybe something I can check on later.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That desk is so scary - would lead one to have high blood pressure - and to think I just got rid of about 5 Feng Shui books - here's a suggestion "Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui" by Karen Kingston

9:46 PM  
Blogger shirlnutkin said...

anon-feng-shui person ... thanks for your subjective feedback. a few points of organization you may have missed in the pic ...
- stapler: it is labeled.
- file folders: vertical filing.
- pen/pencil holder: generally, no stray writing tools.
- plant: is alive and doing o.k.
- color code: there is some color-coding going on
- "squared off": generally, i try to keep my papers squared off.
- cords & cables: you can't see them in the pic, but they are labeled.
... o.k. - though i'm not totally into feng shui for my desk, i defintely like julie morgenstern (!!!).

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home