REALITY: Intern (aka R|Intern)

a l'il yip yap about our internship. a l'il chit chat about our apprenternship. benefits of helping out students and entry-level folks. and just 'stuff'.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

R|Intern: book (HRW!) for job searchers

Hello Real World! is a great book that will be available this month (February 2006). Jengyee, a former mentee and now friend of mine, is the author. In Cal's College of Engineering newsletter "Engineering News", there is a nice article on her and her book. Please check out the links to learn more!

In a post titled Cal Bear Buddy Brings Book to Bear, I included a copy of the foreword that I offered to write. (After the foreword-writing experience, I now make a point to read them. I was flattered that Jengyee even took me up on the offer.)

NEWSLETTER from HRW! ... I am quite excited for Jengyee. While she was writing her book, one of our interns [MONIKER: Silver Lining, or SL] had a chance to give some feedback. How cool was that!? I'll have to make sure SL gets on that HRW! newsletter list.

LOOK FOR JENGYEE'S COMMENTS on this blog... here and there - for various R|Intern's posts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home