REALITY: Intern (aka R|Intern)

a l'il yip yap about our internship. a l'il chit chat about our apprenternship. benefits of helping out students and entry-level folks. and just 'stuff'.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Jengyee's mysterious eMail hint

CURIOUS!? Check out my other blog's post.

If you are reading this, you may have received an eMail from Jengyee - who wrote ...
"I, of course, have some projects in queue and may need to be careful about going overboard. If you're curious about my projects, I'll reveal my first in a matter of weeks. However, I shall provide a hint while plugging my friend's blog: ..."

I'm that friend. I'm sure you'll figure out what she's up to from the "hint"!

You are welcome to comment here ... and I'll poke Jengyee with a stick to remind her to check-in on this blog that she encouraged me to start. Words of encouragement, feedback, or whatever floats your boat are welcomed comments.

And eventually, she'll have her stuff "in queue" and revealed "in a matter of weeks", eh!? Much success to Jengyee!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm an old classmate of Jengyee at Cal. After stumbling on this post, my first thought was "yeah, of course, it's about time that she wrote one." During school, Jengyee and I would talk about how finding internships is sometimes not what we would expect. It's amazing that she can always put my feelings in words, and it's about time they get shared. Get your copy now! (I want an autographed one)... hehe

Joe

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home