REALITY: Intern (aka R|Intern)

a l'il yip yap about our internship. a l'il chit chat about our apprenternship. benefits of helping out students and entry-level folks. and just 'stuff'.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

bbb: boss was a bit o' beyotch ...

... it's nothing personal.

what does/should an intern do when the boss will not snap out of whatever crappy mood s/he is in? i dunno.

yeah ... i had a bit of a slammed and sh**** day. the result - not so great to be around.

i agreed to have my pic taken. todd took this pic. i've never seen him laugh so much, so hard and so loudly. if todd had photoshop, i'm sure he'd put little horns on my head.

i promised ama & todd i'd refrain from spinning my head 360 degrees. now let me have my moment.

btw, it's nothing personal.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the rough day. It happens to the best of us.

I just posted a piece on acronyms to the Heel...this is serving as my message board & forum of sorts. Check out the "Alphabet Soup--A BIG Bowl for You!" article here:
http://www.heelpress.com/circle.php?id=54

I guess I should add SHADE: Sh** Happens All Day Every Day to that list.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home