REALITY: Intern (aka R|Intern)

a l'il yip yap about our internship. a l'il chit chat about our apprenternship. benefits of helping out students and entry-level folks. and just 'stuff'.

Monday, March 20, 2006

R|Intern: coffee personality test-lite

boss as a dog, element, and planet ... as coffee?


You Are a Cappuccino

You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.
However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.
You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.
You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please

What Kind of Coffee Are You?
hmmm... fascinating
(oh - and yums-up to peet's)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was a fun test, :). I'm a cappuccino, too.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ama ... now we gotta get todd!

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These quizzes are so addicting...I just took a bunch of them yesterday...found out I'm from Mars...haha Aww...today I find out I'm "a Plain Ole Cup of Joe" although maybe a "Plain Ole Cup of Tea" is more appropriate due to my stomach's aversion to Joe. Here's the description...sounds true enough inspite of the unflattering title! "But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear."

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm a cappuccino, too. What the hell is wrong with this office?? And I resent the fact that I've been called a girly girl!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tbcs ... snap out of it and embrace your inner-girly-girl!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, it's two-snaps-and-a-twist out of it. You are sooooo behind on your gay cliche. (Yes, there are five o's in a gay sooooo. Unless it's a needle pulling thread, but that's a ball of yarn of a different color.) Besides, I bitch-slapped my inner girly-girl and subsequently had the tar kicked out of me. So, I'm too afraid to embrace her at this time for I do not know what the reprecutions might be.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home