REALITY: Intern (aka R|Intern)

a l'il yip yap about our internship. a l'il chit chat about our apprenternship. benefits of helping out students and entry-level folks. and just 'stuff'.

Friday, February 10, 2006

R|Intern: (pt. 1) Ama's midterm presentation

HERE'S AMABELLE PRESENTING ... this past wednesday (02/08)

recall ... the presentation guidelines

here's the audience (andy came late, had conference call; made him camera man; he missed good presentation)

feedback time ... content, style, technical elements

lunch afterwards at teriyaki cowboy (forgot camera)

more later in "pt. 2" - turns out, i gotta work, y'know...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giving the presentation was more fun than I thought. Preparing the content early and practicing delivery beforehand helped. I even got my dad to listen to me and offer feedback as I practiced, :). For my final presentation, one thing I do need to improve on is to use less "filler" words, meaning less "ums."

8:53 AM  
Blogger shirlnutkin said...

we had fun listening to your presentation, also! we totally could tell you knew your presentation.

also, i had din w/andy who said that he really liked the 'feedback' portion that todd and i provided after the presentation.

totallying looking forward to the final presentation!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frederick (finally) said...

"Good job, Amabelle! Being comfortable speaking in front of people is very important. I'm sure that I'll be making a lot of presentations (in front of scrutinizing eyes), as well, when I check on board my first naval vessel. I wish you the best on your upcoming R|CAT presentations"

1:55 PM  
Blogger shirlnutkin said...

frederick ... thanks so much for the kudos for ama. i'm thinking we never ran you thru the ringer ... lucky you! (j/k!)

much success on your presentations! we'll keep you posted on ama's activities ... check in on & off!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home